It's a Kind of MagicÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â contains 110 cards, including a new card type: Spells. When included in the game, Spells replace Defense, Units, or both.
- 1 new Building (Sorceress Tower)
- 4 new Units (Shaman, Sorceress, Dreki, and Dreki Eggs)
- 6 new Spells (Shield, Thunder, Magic Manipulation, Ice Trap, Magic Potion, and Gold Touch)
- 1 new Divine Favor (Hel)
- 8 new Odin's Path cards (Necronomicon, Destruction, Sheep Storm, and Zap Trap)
- 2 new end-game bonuses
- 5 new Missions
- description provided by publisher
THIS IS AN EXPANSION. IT REQUIRES THE BASE GAME TO PLAY.