This age of art and capitalism has created a need for a new occupation - The Gallerist.
Combining the elements of an Art dealer, museum curator, and Artistsâ€™ manager, you are about to take on that job! You will promote and nurture Artists; buy, display, and sell their Art; and build and exert your international reputation. As a result, you will achieve the respect needed to draw visitors to your Gallery from all over the world.
There's a lot of work to be done, but don't worry, you can hire assistants to help you achieve your goals. Build your fortune by running the most lucrative Gallery and secure your reputation as a world-class Gallerist!
Maximize your money and thus win the game by:Â
- having visitors in your gallery;
- exhibiting and selling works of art;
- investing in artistsâ€™ promotion to increase art value;
- achieving trends and reputation as well as curator and dealer goals.
- description provided by the publisher